Please excuse cross postings. We hope you'll join us for the second
annual Museum-Ed Online Conference on writing, February 25 and 26,
2009. We are very excited about our conference sessions: on Wednesday,
February 25 I'll kick things off with a  session on writing for
technology (if there's anything specific you'd  like me to address now
is the time to speak up), followed by writing  for audio tours by a
former Antenna Audio writer, and then a session  on writing for cell
phone audio tours, which we think can be quite  different from
standard audio tours.

On Thursday, February 26 Philip Yenawine will take a journalistic
slant toward writing for adult visitors, followed by a session on
writing with children in museum galleries, and we'll close with a
session on grant writing for museum educators! Take a look at  the
program descriptions (http://www.learningtimes.net/museumed/
program.html) Registration is open and available online at the
conference site. Last year, several museums registered one staff
member and broadcast the conference sessions for all education at the
museum, so consider that option as well. Please send all questions or
comments to me. Hope to "see" you at the conference!

All Best,

Kris Wetterlund
Editor, Museum-Ed