From: Nancy Perschbacher <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:33:56 PM
Subject: Paper Reproductions

Hello,

We have a traveling exhibit that contains a number of very fragile paper artifacts that are suffering under all of the lights.  We are working on finding replacement artifacts so that we can rotate the current ones out, but that, naturally, is taking a while.  In the interim, we would like to place reproductions of the artifacts on display.  Does anyone know of a company or person that can make very good reproductions of old (c. 1920s) cards, pamphlets and magazines?  We plan to have the original artifacts available for viewing and photography so that the person making the reproductions have the real thing to work off of.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Nancy

Nancy Perschbacher

Collections Manager