From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Troup
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 1:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Facebook account

Hi there,

You need to open a personal account and then create a Page for your museum. After you open a personal account you can search for the Page Manager and create a museum page. Businesses of all kinds can have a page.

Hope this helps. If not, please feel free to email me.

David Troup

Marketing Coordinator

Farnsworth Art Museum

"Celebrating Maine's role in American art"

207-596-6457 ext 128