Hi all,

I am working on an exhibit and am looking for either a place to purchase reproductions of the following items or original items that an institution or individual might be willing to loan:

--A wooden file drawer that will hold 5" x 8" index cards
--A reproduction calendar from any year between 1925-1935
--Basic office supplies from the period between 1925-1935: wire inbox baskets, stapler, scissors, etc.
--Woman's hat from the 1920's
--Woman's eyeglasses from the 1920's

If anyone knows where I might find any or all of these items, please let me know.  I am keeping an eye on EBay and other similar websites as well as going to local antique stores but thought I would also put it to the list.  Thanks so much for your help!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Krafchik
Collections Manager
The Sewall-Belmont House and Museum