From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Donna Nortman
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 7:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Historic Preservation Grant Search - Update

Hello -

I am doing a grant search for a local non-profit, religious community
located in Central New York who need to restore two historic buildings on
their property.  They are not on the National Register, a Landmark, in an
historic district, etc.  So far most of the grants I am finding for historic
preservation are for buildings with this type of designation.  Can anyone
advise me of grants that do not have this requirement - buildings are not
required to be on the National Register, a landmark, in an historic
district, etc.

Thank you -

Donna Nortman

Subscriber Information: