Dear List

Does anyone provide a "paperless" online membership card? If so, how does this work for your members, and have you had any negative feedback? Do you use online renewal services, and if so, how does this work for you?

In these tight times, we are considering ways to shift more of our communications to e-mail, and I am conidering if this would be an effective route to go down.

Many thanks
Andrew Alvarez