"We are doing what we can to save trees and money, and as part of that
effort we'd like to offer you the opportunity to receive future issues
of this newsletter via email in PDF format.

If you sign up we will send the newsletter to you as an attachment. All
you would do is "double click" and the newsletter will appear on your
computer screen. No paper. No postage. No need to print it out unless
you want to.

If you would like to receive future newsletters in this way please send
Gill your email address. We will add you to our new electronic database
and stop sending you a paper copy."

This went out in our last volunteer newsletter under the heading TIME TO
GO GREEN and with Gill's email address at the bottom. She's currently
reworking it for the next issue.