Hello fellow Museum-L Listers!

I am seeking help with an ADA study that the historical society I work for is going to be undertaking in the coming months. I have inherited the project from the former Museum Director and am in dire need of some advise as to who to turn to to complete the study for us. The Society is located in Central NJ and ideally, I would like to work with a local firm on the project. If anyone has some suggestions I would greatly appreciate them! Thank you!

I can be reached either via this list or at [log in to unmask]

Sarah Hagarty
Museum Director/Curator
Camden County Historical Society
Camden, NJ