Hi Danielle,
You might also try guidestar.org.  Some museums include their bylaws with their 990.  One that I know is there is the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.  Their bylaws have pretty detailed descriptions for board officers and board trustees.  Here's the link:

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2006/232/434/2006-232434447-02df351a-9.pdf

There may be others as well, but I know about NCC's because I used them to write a paper about bylaws for a graduate class.  Good luck!

Dawn Krause