From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Toni Kiser
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Nomenclature Question

 Hi All,

I am trying to catalog a cuff link, but Chenhall’s doesn’t list cuff links anywhere. I was thinking it would fall under Adornment. Is there a related term to use? How would you catalog it?

Thanks Much,

Toni Kiser

Registrar

The National WWII Museum

New Orleans, LA

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: