From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pamela Carter
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 4:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Temporary Custody v. Loan Forms

Right now our historical center has both a loan form and a temporary custody form. For simplicity's sake and because the temporary custody form has in the past been used when a loan form should have been used, we are considering doing away with the temp. custody form. It seems like the loan form could cover all temporary custody situations. Are there compelling reasons we should use both forms? Thank you.

Pam Carter Carlisle