From: Michelle Murdock <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 1:00 pm
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] where can we borrow two model mules?

Dear colleagues,
We are looking to borrow two full-scale mule models for an exhibition at The Farmers’ Museum from May 2009 through October 2010. We’d appreciate any thoughts you may have as to where to obtain them.

Thank you!

Michelle L. Murdock, Curator of Exhibitions
P.O. Box 800, 5798 State Highway 80
Cooperstown, NY 13326
607-547-1407 - p
607-547-1404 - f

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one=2 0line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).