Hi All-

The Portland Art Museum is gathering research on building cultural
diversity within its Family Programs. We would love to hear from other
museums who may also be thinking about these issues. Can anyone point me
to museums that are doing an exemplary job in this area? Is there any
research that might be useful?  We are in the early stages of thinking
about our own institutional approach, so any advice would be most
appreciated!

Many thanks!

Stephanie Parrish

Stephanie Parrish

Manager of Docent Programs & Gallery Teaching

Portland Art Museum

1219 SW Park

Portland, Oregon 97205

(P): 503-276-4295