The Berkshire Museum is currently touring two traveling exhibitions to history, science, and children’s museums across North America: KidStuff:  Great Toys from Our Childhood, and Enchanted Museum: Exploring the Science of Art

Kid Stuff:  Great Toys from Our Childhood is based on the 1996 book by David Hoffman. This hands-on exhibition is filled with games and gadgets that have inspired childhood play for decades.  This is a hightly interactive, participatory exhibition designed to engage all ages.

Enchanted Museum:  Exploring the Science of Art challenges visitors to look beyond what meets the eye and unlocks the science hidden in a work of art. Connections between art, science, math and ancient history are revealed.  Art in all its forms provides an engaging window to science, math and ancient history.

Both exhibits are appropriate for both children and adults, and are extremely flexible in set-up.  For detailed infromation on booking either of these exhibits, you can visit our website www.berkshiremuseum.org (click on Traveling Exhibitions on the Home Page) or send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Ruth Hanavan
The Berkshire Museum Traveling Exhibits
Pittsfield, MA