Hi there everyone:

I am an MSLIS student currently assessing Heritage Microfilm /
NewspaperARCHIVE.com,  both as a database from a subscriber's perspective,
and as a digitizing agency/host of the intellectual content of historical
newspapers, from the donor agency's perspective.

From the database/subscriber's perspective:
Did your museum ever subscribe to NewspaperARCHIVE.com - if so, what was the
annual subscription fee? How would you rate the efficacy of searching
content which has been scanned via optical character recognition,
specifically in the context of the Newspaperarchive.com?

As a user I have found newspaperarchive's advanced search options to not
always hold true, i.e. I suspect my "With *all* the words" / *"Without* the
words" commands aren't really being adhered to fully,  making me rate
relevance rankings of my complex searches as fair (sometimes poor). I can
sometimes spend hours sorting through misses to find my hits..

from the donor agency's perspective:
What was the cost incurred to have Heritage Microfilm create microfilm of
your institution's newspaper content, then host it digitally on
NewspaperARCHIVE.com?

Thank you for any information you can provide!