Try Hollinger http://www.hollingercorp.com/ and University Products http://www.universityproducts.com/main2.html .

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Regina Rose
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Archival folders for script library

Would anyone be able to tell me of a reputable Archival supply company that sells folders of some type to put prompt scripts in?  Basically, I work for a theatre department at a local college and they have over 200 prompt scripts in their 'archives' which are currently being stored in old 3 ring binders held together by duct tape!  I am trying to make this collection more user friendly as they wish to keep this record of over 30 years of past productions but have a very limited budget to do so.

Any advice, information, etc. on this subject would be most welcome.
Thank you,

--
Reg Rose, MSLS