Thank you Jerry, that really does address the question!

Cindy Boyer

Director of Museums and Education

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

The Landmark Society:  Revitalizing Yesterday, Protecting Today, and Planning for Tomorrow

www.landmarksociety.org

Confessions of a Preservationist: The Landmark Society blog

Facebook / MySpace