Well, I can say from personal experience that it really bites to be laid off
in the midst of a big capital campaign.

Intellectually, you understand that capital money cannot be used for
salaries, but emotionally, it is hard hard hard to swallow.

Claudia

--
Claudia J. Nicholson
Executive Director

Celebrate the Boy Scout Centennial in 2010 and the Girl Scout Centennial in
2012 with us!
www.NorthStarMuseum.org