I am sending this out for someone else, please respond to them directly - email is below  thanks

We are currently discussing internships for next year and I'm hoping that you can help with a little information.  We want to be sure that our pay rates are competitive.  First, is your organization offering paid or unpaid internships?  If they are not paid, how is that working for you?  And for those of you that are paying, how much are you paying them?  Thanks for your assistance, Beth

Beth Campbell
Visitor Services Coordinator
State Historical Society of North Dakota
612 East Boulevard Ave
Bismarck ND 58505
701/328-2674