Okay everybody, now that I have a slew of emerging leaders in art ed. without a masters (November 7th, guys! Please don't forget!!), I need those with master's degrees to step up and explain why you are an emerging leader in the field of art and museum education. If you are interested in participating in this project please answer the following questions and forward it on to me along with any pictures of programs or yourself.

If you know someone that is not into bragging about themselves, please send along their information and I will contact them directly. I need all responses by November 17th.

Thanks! This project will be compliled and presented at the end of November. I appreciate everyone's interest and participation!

Meg

Briefly describe your background and how it influences your current practice as an art educator.

What influences you the most as an art educator?

Describe your most influential program or project.

Where do you see your programs, position, and museum heading in the future?

How to you remain informed about current trends in museum and art education? In other words, what informs your practice?

How do you reflect on and evaluate your programs?

Where did you pursue your Master's Degree? Why did you decide to pursue a Master's Degree?

Where do you see art and museum education fifty years from now? How will you contribute to that vision?

What are some challenges you¢ve faced as an art and museum educator? How did you overcome them?