Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share some thoughts with you on the importance of today,
November 4th,  2008.

Whatever your opinion or political affiliation today is a significant day in
American History - more Americans will vote than ever before, we will elect
either the first African American President or the first female
Vice-President, and there are challenges and problems which we have not
faced as a nation in over 50 years.

So please vote if you have not done so already, be a part of this day and
celebrate the democratic process. If you have employees or colleagues please
take the extra mile to help give them the time to vote today - so if that
means that you need to step in to cover a task for a time, or juggle things
to extend them extra time today - please do so with support and cheer.

All the Best!
Dave

David Harvey
Conservator