Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:43:48 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Restaurants/Cafes in Museums
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello All,

I've been having an ongoing conversation with the folks who run the restaurant at our museum and need some comparable information.  I'm wondering for those of you who have restaurants/cafes in your museums:
1.  are they privately run, or does the museum run them?
2.  are the restaurants expected to be open on the days/hours that the museum is open, including holidays?
3.  do these restaurants advertise separately or is their marketing folded into a larger museum marketing strategy?

Thanks
Keni Sturgeon
Mission Mill Museum
1313 Mill Street, SE
Salem, OR 97301

========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: