Hi,

The past decade I have collected what is considered by many to be the finest and largest collection of Antique Scientific Planetarium Projector Instruments. I would now like to turn it into a traveling science exhibit, but have no idea how to proceed.

The planetarium projector instruments may be viewed on my website: www.pictorialism.com

Thanks,

Owen Phairis
Planetarium Projector Museum