Good morning!  We are seeking a traveling exhibit that is geology-related.  We would like it to be more general than specific, explain and identify the various types of rocks and minerals, explain how they are formed, etc.  Size is limited to approximately 2,000 square feet.  Thanks for any leads you can provide!

Best regards,

Carolyn Weber
Assistant Director
Adams Museum & House