I do not have one to recommend, but rather would be interested in your paper when done. Let us know where to find it. Sounds very interesting.

Rhonda Dass

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Robin Westervelt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am writing a paper that will center on museums with outstanding outreach programs, or programs dealing with local community-related issues, or those serving under-represented populations of the community. Does anyone have a particular museum to recommend?

Please respond to me personally, off-list. Thanks so much,

Robin Westervelt
Seton Hall University
Museum Professions Department
Museum of Early Trades and Crafts