Noticed this on Archives Issues blog tonight and thought I'd pass it along since I've noticed some contradictory info on the Orphan Works measure over the last few days.

http://archivesissues.org/?p=94
Late Friday, the Senate passed the measure and sent it to the House, where it landed dead on arrival.

Judy Turner
Whitefish Bay, WI