The Garden City Historical Society resides in a VIctorian home build int 1876.  We are at the point in our restoration where we would be able to allow functions (for a fee) to be held in the building for use by members of our village.
We are interested if anyone has a sample contract that we could use as a guideline that would contain all the elements that would need addressing prior to having events in the museum (safety, insurance, parking, cost and deposit, etc.)  We would like to prepare a contract template for use in these situations and would appreciate any insight from those of you in similar situations.

Thanks,
Mary Mahoney
Garden City Historical Society
Garden City, NY