You can try the Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati.
There is also an Underground Railroad museum in Maysville, KY.  I can
provide contact information if you would like.

James "Kimo" Tichgelaar
Project Coordinator, Hands on History
Ohio Historical Society
1982 Velma Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43211-2497
614.297.2523
614.297.2546 (fax)

Be Changed. Visit Capture the Moment: The Pulitzer Prize Photographs.
Powerful images that have changed the way we think. Developed by the
Newseum, the interactive museum of news, in association with Business of
Entertainment, Inc. NYC, Cyma Rubin, curator, on exhibit at the Ohio
Historical Center Museum in Columbus from April 25 through July 25,
2008. Visit www.ohiohistory.org/capture
<http://www.ohiohistory.org/capture>   for details.

Are you a member? Membership is more valuable than ever, with four
featured exhibits scheduled during the next 12 months! Learn more today
at www.ohiohistory.org/about/mem.html
<http://www.ohiohistory.org/about/mem.html> .

OHIO HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Connect with the past. Create a better future.

Hello! I have been contacted by a woman who has a runaway slave poster
ad, for which she is seeking a suitable repository. The ad has been
passed down in her family, originally came from Lexington, Ky. and she
would prefer to deposit it in a museum there (I assume an archive would
also be acceptable). I'd be delighted to get any offers, leads, or
suggestions from those of you more familiar with Kentucky institutions
than I am! Thanks!

Subscriber Information:

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
read "help" (without the quotes).