Hello,

I am wondering if those involved in a college art museum setting would share programming and event ideas in conjunction with an art faculty biennial.

We are looking for events that will attract not just the students in the school of art and design, but other students on campus as well as community members.

Carolyn Copple

Education Intern

Ulrich Museum of Art

Wichita State University