The Memorial Art Gallery is hoping to replace the stools we’re currently using for adult tours, sketchers, and so on – they need to be study, affordable, and able to be stored in a compact manner. We’re looking at The Museum Stool, but are eager to learn about others that our sister institutions have used and welcome any contact information for sources of  venders.  Thanks!

Marie Via

Director of Exhibitions

Memorial Art Gallery

500 University Ave.