Oops, and I came up with other questions here. Do you use the volunteer’s birthdate, or the date they started their servitude, as object date? Do you accession them into the permanent collection, or consider them loans? And what, exactly, is their object name, category and subcategory under Nomenclature?

Okay, I’ll shut up now.

- Anne

Anne T. Lane

Collections Manager

704.568.1774 x110 phone

704.566.1817 fax

The Charlotte Museum of History and Hezekiah Alexander Homesite

Where  History Has a Home

3500 Shamrock Drive

Charlotte, NC  28215-3214

www.charlottemuseum.org

Featured Exhibits:

Charlotte Stories: Our Collections, Your Treasures; opens May 17, 2008

ToyTime: Larger-Than-Life Folk Toys; September 8 to July 27, 2008

Charlotte Neighborhoods: Center City; January 26, 2008 through fall 2008