Hi,

Gaston County Museum is partnering with our public library on an exhibit
about Lewis Hine and his photographs of child laborers in Gaston County
textile mills. We are hoping other institutions out there may have some
materials we could borrow. In particular we would like to exhibit a
camera like what Hine was using (a 3x5 graflex). Materials pertaining to
Hine and the National Child Labor Committee would also be of interest.
If anyone would be able to loan some materials for this exhibit, please
contact Elizabeth Dampier off-list at [log in to unmask] or at
704-922-7681x101. We are accredited by AAM and can provide a Standard
Facility Report, upon request.

Thanks,
Aimee Russell

Aimee Russell
Curator of Collections
Gaston County Museum
704.922.7681x104

                                                  Pursuant to North
Carolina General Statute, Chapter 132, email correspondence to and
from this address may be considered public record under the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.