Nancy,

Look for industrial packaging or paper suppliers in your area (ie:
Katzke in Denver, Foam Fair and Custom Pack in Philly - yes, I've just
spent a couple days at this myself)

If all else fails, the folks at Sealed Air (the manufacturers) should be
able to get you in touch with a distributor in your area.  (don't all
call at once!)

BTW - they'll want your preferred density - 180 (1.8) or 220 (2.2), the
larger the number, the denser and stiffer the ethafoam.

Good luck!

Karen

Karen Barlow, Registrar

Allentown Art Museum