Colleagues,

We are meeting with an engineering firm tomorrow on future renovation of our exhibition spaces to bring ourselves to professional museum code on HVAC and fire suppression.

I would like to solicit opinions, experiences, and sources for what fire suppression technologies are currently state of the art in art exhibition spaces.

Do we lean toward water, technical fire suppressant systems, etc.? By the way, we currently have no suppression at all.

Thanks for all information.

Please excuse and cross postings.

Mark Janzen

Registrar/Collection Manager