--
№ 738
	Ms Alissandra Cummins
	President, International Council of Museums

	Individual and Institutional ICOM members

Dear Ms President, dear Colleagues,

The ICOM National Committee of Russia is happy to join numerous voices to congratulate Mr Robert Spickler. We wish him all the best in this most responsible and many-sided work as Interim Director of ICOM and success in all his initiatives to guide ICOM into the future!

We are sending all the good wishes to the colleagues at ICOM Secretariat as well.

Sincerely yours –

	Ekaterina Selezniova
	ICOM Russia President