From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patti Davis-Perkins
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 7:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] walk-in freezers

Todd:

We actually have a large room to accommodate a large collection of ethnographic furs, skins etc.  Its not a walk in freezer per say - more like a fridge.  Are you interested in this?  If so I will forward your email to our collections management staff.

Patricia Davis-Perkins

Documentaliste de multimédia

Bibliothèque, archives et services de documentation (BASD)

Musée canadien des civilisations

Multimedia Documentalist

Library, Archives and Documentation Services (LADS)

Canadian Museum of Civilization

100, rue Laurier Street, Gatineau, QC K1A 0M8

Tél.: 819 776 8456 Fax.: 819 776 8300