Message

Please excuse cross postings.

Hello,

I am looking for registrars and/or curators in North Carolina and South Carolina who might be interested in serving on a panel with me for the joint NCMC and SCFM conference in March 2009.  I would like to propose a session dealing with acquisitions and deaccessioning.

Our museum has been dealing with deaccessioning a lot lately and I think we could all benefit from a group discussion.  Please contact me at [log in to unmask] or (919) 807-7861 for more details if you are interested.

Thanks for your time,

Camille Hunt
Museum Registrar
North Carolina Museum of History
5 East Edenton Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Mailing Address: 4650 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4650
(919) 807-7861 Fax (919) 715-6628

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my agency.

E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.