From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Reed
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 1:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Adopt-a-Garden programs

Another possibility would be to see if any local garden clubs or plant societies might be willing to assume responsibility for all or part of the garden sites you have in mind. At the Missouri Botanical Garden in Sat. Louis, the local Herb Society maintains a very attractive herb garden.

Jim Reed

Curator of Archives and Library

History San José

1650 Senter Road