(I am forwarding this message on behalf of a colleague. Please reply
directly to her. Thanks, James)

Hello all,

My name is Theresa Kelliher. I am conducting a survey, the results of
which will be analyzed in a thesis titled, "What Say Ye? Art Museums,
Collecting Ethics, and the Public Trust," for a Master of Liberal Arts
(ALM) Degree in the field of Museum Studies from the Harvard Extension
School. My goal is to determine the extent of the public's knowledge,
beliefs and expectations regarding the collection of undocumented,
illegally-exported, and/or looted cultural objects in American art
museums. While the topic is widely covered in the media by scholars and
journalists, this survey aims to uncover the opinions of those most
likely to utilize museums- museum professionals and the art-savvy,
museum-going public. Your thoughts are very valuable for my research,
and your participation is greatly appreciated.

Link to survey:

http://poll.icommons.harvard.edu/poll/taker/pollTakerOpen.jsp?poll=1-779
4-69530
<http://poll.icommons.harvard.edu/poll/taker/pollTakerOpen.jsp?poll=1-77