Dear all,

I am looking to suppliment my current museum work with some freelance
writing, researching or editing.  Of course, it would be great if any
projects I undertake could be related to my current work, which spans both
curatorial projects and museum education.  Articles or manuscripts to edit,
short research projects, articles on museum practice, etc. would be ideal.

Does anyone on the list have any great resources to share about where one
might find positions like that online?  Is there a great database or search
engine that I'm missing?  Or are positions like that really only available
through an individual network of contacts?

Thanks in advance for any tips you might have,

Sarah Anne