From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Claudia J. Nicholson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Assistance to Cedar Rapids area museums?

I have been wondering about our friends in Iowa, and what the rest of us might do.

Not unlike Hurricane Katrina, this is an area-wide disaster, and I assume that many museum people are also dealing with their own personal disasters.  And since the water has not receded at all, apparently, as of today, I guess it is too soon to descend for recovery.  However, it is not too early to plan.

Anyone got any ideas?

Claudia

--
Claudia J. Nicholson
Executive Director

Celebrate the Boy Scout Centennial in 2010 and the Girl Scout Centennial in 2012 with us!
www.NorthStarMuseum.org