I am hoping to hear from those on the list who have recently been involved with a building project and designing collections storage spaces.  Particularly, I’d like to know what choices you made about ceilings and why.  The staff here know what they want, but have been asked to consider alternatives for several reasons.  Happy to receive replies on or off list.

Thanks in advance,

Sharon Aponte Misdea

Registrar

The Musical Instrument Museum (MIM)