From: annisa gultom <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 2:05 am
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] What is treasure hunting? What is archaeology?

Dear Cindy,
A lot of my friends in colege also drawn to this field by Indiana Jones, and about can you experienced and Indiana Jones journey it is actually possible, Archaeology is a treat for anybody who's intrigue by mystery and quest.

Indy is a perfect marketing strategy for archaeology to survive, he is perfect to accentuate the romance of archaeology which is it's "selling point". yes, I know first hand that most of the artifacts that we found is so much gorgeous, but it is depend how you look the value of it.

I think archaeology is a structured treasure hunting, a hunt for the humankind treasure. Where will the treasure goes that is what we have to be aware of.

annissa maulina gultom

Archaeology Department, Faculty of Humanities

University of Indonesia, Jawa Barat, Indonesia 16425

phone/fax: +62 21 78886104 Alternate email: [log in to unmask]

?