Stephanopoulos is not the only one broadcasting from the Newseum.  Over the past several weeks NPR's Talk of the Nation has also done several shows from the Newseum.  I haven't had a chance to look, but offering broadcast space/studio/etc. may be a part of their mission.  A chance for visitors to see news programs live.

Cheryl Brookshear

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: