Light control has been heavily discussed in the past on this list, so there
are excellent resources out there.  Please remember light control is not
just eliminating UV, but also includes reducing visible light and reducing
the length of exposure.  No museum worth its salt would lend objects to be
placed in front of window that just had UV protection.  So, don't forget to
address these other issues as well.

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road