Does anyone out there use exit surveys to gage visitor satisfaction with special events or educational programs? We are gearing up for our fourth annual Butch Cassidy Days, sponsored by our historic association and are looking for better ways to track data on what works (what visitors enjoy) and what doesn't. If you could send me sample forms or direct me to a museum/site in your community that has something in place, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Teresa Sherwood

Curator/Historian

Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic Site

307-745-6161