From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of m witten
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Live Munitions

Hello All-

I can't remember which museum listserve(s) I saw this on, and I didn't need the information at the time so I didn't file it, but we have discovered live ammunition rounds in our collections and need to know who to contact to dispose of them.

Thanks for your help.

Morris Witten
Executive Director
Taos Historic Museums

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.
~Lew Wallace (Territorial governor of New Mexico 1878 - 1881)

Change the world with e-mail. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: