Hello Everyone,
Several months ago, I posted a link for a survey I am conducting for my thesis project, which focuses on the use of narrative in exhibits.  I got a wonderful response, thank you to everyone who took the time to take the survey.  I am wrapping up the survey at this point and would like to get 100 completed surveys.  I am just a few shy of that goal.  So, I would like to request, if you haven't taken it yet, please head over to
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=mTEoebNyhsBmY4ipAarkFg_3d_3d
and fill it out.  The information used in the survey is for research purposes only, you will not be asked for any personal information, and your answers will be completely anonymous.  The survey should take between 5-10 minutes to complete.

Thank you all for your help, the responses and comments have been so helpful!

Cheers-
Allie Francies

--
Allison Francies