I'm sure you will hear back from several individuals, but I would really love to have this collection. I live in Alexandria, Virginia near the Lee Fendall House. I'm a Decorative Arts graduate student. We have duplicate copies in the Smithsonian TSA library but if you are willing to part with them for a personal library, then I would be happy to drive the hour and a half to pick them up. My only question is,  I see the inventory list, how much storage are the magazines occupying at the moment?
Thanks!
Amanda Asmus