That subject line may catch your attention!  (smiles).

I did do a search in the ARCHIVES and found a touch of information on Global Warming.
However, I was wondering about creating an exhibit and presenting both sides of the
stories pertaining to climate change.

Do any of you have any sort of the "facts" to represent both sides of the issue of what
is causing the climate changes?  One side states it is man-made, while the other states
it is simply a normal cycle pattern of the earth warming up.   Of course we have the oil industry
on the side of a natural increase in temperatures, and it could not possibly be blamed on
fossil fuels.  I did read Ross Gelbspan article in the Boston Globe mentioned in the Archives.

One guy sent me information about 400 scientist report to the Senate, but it looked like it
was simply an attack on Al Gore and his film, speeches and Award about Global Warming.

On a vote -- what side is winning?   I think presenting BOTH sides of the story would be
the way to go, but wanted my ducks in order before I tackle this issue by having both
cases represented.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

John